Up to £36000 per annum
8 days ago
Motorcycle Sales Executive Required in Northampton.
Salary: £20,000 basic / OTE £36,000 p.a. + Company Motorcycle.
Hours: Full Time - weekend days worked.
Our Client is a well-established Main Dealer and are actively looking to recruit a passionate and professional Motorcycle Sales Executive to complement their existing sales team.
The aim of the role is to sell a full range of new and used motorcycles with associated products to new and existing customers.
* Handle all customer enquiries and bike related service objectives.
* Understanding how to treat customers fairly and providing a premium customer service.
* Have strong product knowledge and speak confidently and effectively to customers about products.
* Prospect new customers and to maintain positive relationships with existing customers.
* Creating and maintaining customer records and administrative information.
* Build and manage a personal database of customers.
* Provide quotations to new and existing customers including liaising with Sales Manager regarding finance negotiation and insurance sales.
* Provide positive handovers to customers by reflecting the brand values.
The ideal candidate will have face to face automotive sales experience and a successful proven track record. The ability to build long-term customer relationships with excellent time management and personal organisation skills. Above all, you'll require a professional customer focused approach, commensurate with working with one of the UK's leading motorcycle Groups.
Experience as stated and a Full UK Motorcycle Licence is essential to the role.
If this Motorcycle Sales Executive Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Northampton area then please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 automotive vacancies.