Up to £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Motorcycle Sales Executive Required in Swindon
Basic Salary of up to £17,000 with OTE of £30,000
5 Days Per Week!
Regular Manufacturer Training
Our Client a well-established Motorcycle Dealer in the Wiltshire area is actively looking to recruit a passionate and professional Motorcycle Sales Executive to complement their existing sales team.
The aim of the role is to sell a full range of new and used motorcycles with associated products to new and existing customers.
* Handle all customer enquiries and bike related service objectives.
* Understanding how to treat customers fairly and providing a premium customer service.
* Have strong product knowledge and speak confidently and effectively to customers about products.
* Prospect new customers and to maintain positive relationships with existing customers.
* Creating and maintaining customer records and administrative information.
* Build and manage a personal database of customers.
* Provide quotations to new and existing customers including liaising with Sales Manager regarding finance negotiation and insurance sales.
* Provide positive handovers to customers by reflecting the brand values.
The ideal Sales Executive will have face to face automotive sales experience and a successful proven track record. The ability to build long-term customer relationships with excellent time management and personal organisation skills. Above all, you'll require a professional customer focused approach, commensurate with working with one of the UK's leading motorcycle Groups.
Experience as stated and a Full UK Motorcycle Licence is essential to the role.
If this Motorcycle Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wiltshire please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!