Up to £38000 per annum
8 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Motorcycle Sales Executive Required in Southampton!
· 9 am - 6 pm Monday to Saturday, a day off in week, No Sundays!
· Franchised Motorcycle Dealership
Our Client, a well established Motorcycle Dealership requires an experienced automotive sales executive to join their team in the South Coast. As a Motorcycle Sales Executive, you must demonstrate a hunger for success and you will display excellent customer service skills as well as be motivated to achieve your targets whilst ensuring the quality of service is not comprised.
Responsibilities fo this Motorcycle Sales Executive may include:
- Greeting customers, discussing their needs and advising them on the most suitable Motorcycle.
- Arranging test drives.
- Negotiating sale and trade-in prices.
- Working out finance arrangements and packages, which may include organising registration plates, road tax and delivery Motorcycles
- Highlighting any additional products relevant to the customer.
- Processing orders and completing relevant paperwork, which may include carrying out stock checks using manufacturer's databases.
- Updating customers on the progress of orders and contacting potential customers to update them about new Motorcycles and deals.
Salary for this Motorcycle Sales Executive:
- A highly competitive salary inclusive of a basic + commission structure
Hours that this Motorcycle role includes:
- Monday to Saturday 9 am - 6 pm, a day off in the week, No Sundays!
Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that any applicant has previous automotive sales experience - this can be within a Motorcycle or Vehicle Dealership.
If this Motorcycle Sales Executive Vacancy is of interest to you or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Hampshire then please contact Kenny at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Car Sales Manager Jobs.