Up to £30000 per annum
4 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
- New/Used Motorcycle Sales Executive required in Swansea.
- £20,000 basic salary with £30,000+ uncapped annual earnings.
- 42.5 hour 5-day working week between Tuesday-Sunday.
- Opportunity to work with some of the best motorcycle brands in the industry and a growing company.
Due to business expansion, a rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New/Used Motorcycle Sales Executive at our client's franchise approved car dealership in Swansea!
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a close-knit vehicle sales team, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all new and used motorcycle sales enquiries both over the phone and face to face with customers.
- Negotiate profitable sales in conjunction with the Sales Manager, to retain maximum profit.
- Carry out sales and handover processes.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Work productively and effectively within a team.
- Assist management in maintaining and developing showroom procedures.
- Contact prospects to achieve appointments and meet targets.
- Actively record all customer data on the dealer management system.
- Attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Swansea region or be able to easily commute to Swansea. Our client are looking for ambitious, customer-focused people, preferably able to demonstrate previous target driven sales experience, although not necessarily within the motor trade but this would be beneficial. You will need to have a motorcycle driving license with minimal points and ideally a passion for motorcycles and everything two-wheeled.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of £20,000 per annum.
- An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £30,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full manufacturer-approved training.
- Company pension and various staff benefit schemes.
- Opportunity to work with some of the best motorcycle brands in the industry and a growing company
You are required to work an average of 42.5 hour week 5 days per week. Tuesday-Friday working hours are 9:00am-6:00pm, Saturdays are 9:00am-5:00pm, and Sundays are 10:00am-4:00pm. Mondays are not required and your other day off is on a rota. Occasional business hours might be required subject to business demand so you will need to be flexible with this.
If this Motorcycle Sales Executive role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swansea please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.