Up to £27000 per annum
19 days ago
Motorcycle Technician Required in Dorchester
Basic Salary of up to £27,000
5 Days Per Week - Tuesday to Saturday
Brilliant Product and a Fantastic Opportunity
Our client in Dorchester is actively looking for a fully qualified and experienced Motorcycle Technician / Mechanic.
* To carry out service and repair work on motorcycles within times and processes that are specified by the manufacturer.
* Ensure all job records are completed as directed by Management.
* Maintain a high level of workmanship by attending training courses.
* Ensure proper identification and handling of parts used in the service and repair of vehicles.
* To be prepared to work overtime, with reasonable notice, if requested by the management.
* To ensure that all written reports are legible, accurate and explicit.
* Support Company quality initiatives including Quality Management Systems.
* To be familiar with manufacturer standards and procedures.
* Wash all aftersales vehicles to a high standard, including wheels and tyres.
Essential to Have:
* City and Guilds or NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance.
* A proven track record working in a professional automotive motorcycle workshop.
* Full valid UK motorcycle and car driving licence.
* A salary of up to £27k p.a. (depending on qualifications held and experience).
* Full-time hours with Saturdays worked.
* Full management support and manufacturer training courses provided.
If this Motorcycle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Dorchester please contact Ryan today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.