Up to £30000 per annum
25 days ago
Motorcycle Technician Required in Peterborough.
Salary: £22-26,000 basic + bonus £2000-4000 p.a.
Hours; Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.00pm / Sat 1 in 2 9.00am-1.00pm
If you're looking for a great opportunity to further your career working with a well-known brand and Company which offers excellent training programme then this is the role for you!
- To carry out service and repair work on motorcycles within times and processes that are specified by the manufacturer.
· Ensure all job records are completed as directed by Management.
· Maintain a high level of workmanship by attending training courses.
· Ensure proper identification and handling of parts used in the service and repair of vehicles.
· To be prepared to work overtime, with reasonable notice, if requested by the management.
· To ensure that all written reports are legible, accurate and explicit.
· Support Company quality initiatives including Quality Management Systems.
· To be familiar with manufacturer standards and procedures.
- Wash all aftersales vehicles to a high standard, including wheels and tyres.
Essential to Have:
- City and Guilds or NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance.
· A proven track record working in a professional automotive motorcycle workshop.
· Full valid UK motorcycle and car driving licence.
Motor trade experience as stated is essential.
If this Motorcycle Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Peterborough area then please contact area then please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.