Up to £28000 per annum
14 days ago
Motorcycle Technician Required in Bournemouth!
- Salary Dependent on Experience
- Fantastic Working Conditions
If you're looking for a great opportunity to further your career working with a well-known brand and Company which offers excellent training programme then this is the role for you!
- To carry out service and repair work on motorcycles within times and processes that are specified by the manufacturer.
- Ensure all job records are completed as directed by Management.
- Maintain a high level of workmanship by attending training courses.
- Ensure proper identification and handling of parts used in the service and repair of vehicles.
- To be prepared to work overtime, with reasonable notice, if requested by the management.
- To ensure that all written reports are legible, accurate and explicit.
- Support Company quality initiatives including Quality Management Systems.
- To be familiar with manufacturer standards and procedures.
- Wash all aftersales vehicles to a high standard, including wheels and tyres.
Essential to Have:
- City and Guilds or NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance.
- A proven track record working in a professional automotive motorcycle workshop.
- Full valid UK motorcycle and car driving licence.
- Motor trade experience as stated is essential.
If you are interested in this Motorcycle Mechanic Vacancy or any other Motor Trade Jobs in Dorset, please contact Ryan Gilbertson today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 automotive vacancies.