£22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Starting basic salary between £19-22,000 per annum!
- Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm and 1 in 2 Sat 8:00am-12:00pm!
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and working as part of a large team, if a trainee your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Servicing the motorhomes and caravans.
- Habitation checks.
- Internal and external repairs.
- Gas and electrical repairs and installation.
- Heating system diagnosis and repairs.
- Damp testing.
- Fitting of accessories such as bike racks, awnings, TV aerials and solar panels.
- Insurance and warranty work.
- General customer service.
- Creating a pleasant and safe working environment.
For your hard work as Motorhome / Caravan Habitation Technician our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary of up to £19-22,000 per annum pending experience.
- Overtime paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full in-house and manufacturer associated training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with an established business in the region.
If this Motorhome / Caravan Habitation Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Tewkesbury please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today!!