Up to £65000 per annum
about 21 hours ago
National Account Manager
£40,000 + Uncapped Bonus (£65K OTE)
Our client is looking to appoint a National Accounts Manager. Within this role, you will take responsibility for the day to day management and profitable growth of the Company's product range across designated accounts with a view to developing existing accounts and introducing new products to new and existing clients.
We are keen to speak to people with National Account management experience ideally from a motor factor / wholesale background who are interested in this exciting opportunity with a market leader in the automotive aftermarket sector.
However, we would also like to speak to National Account Managers from other areas who feel they have the right transferable skills.
Location: Providing UK coverage you will ideally be based within one hour's drive of our head office in Warwickshire and be able to work out of head office at least 2-3 days a week.
Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday
- Work to maintain sales & ensure profitable growth within your designated company accounts.
- Work with the Commercial Sales Director to identify and win new business within targeted areas and target clients (Business directors and owners) alongside building and maintaining current relationships.
- Compile & analyse data in relation to market trends, targeting agreed accounts and potential opportunities for growth. Monitor projects to conclusion & report at all stages of the process.
- Effective management of product pricing and profit margins.
- Ensure customer needs are met by building & maintaining excellent working relationships with purchasing staff.
- Take ownership of pricing & promotional strategy, lead negotiations, implement promotional plans & monitor success.
Knowledge and experience
- Experience of terms negotiation & management of account spend.
- Experience of business to business sales.
- Professional approach to selling and immaculate self-presentation with a trustworthy and mature approach.
- Experience of pricing strategy and relationship management at a senior level.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation & influencing abilities both face to face and over the telephone.
- Strong IT literacy
- You must be self-motivated & able to work on your own initiative but with a strong drive and desire to further your career with the company.
- You will have excellent time management & planning skills.
- You will be customer-focused whilst being commercially aware of business needs.
- You should have an engaging and likeable character.
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone, tablet and laptop
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Competitive pension
- Staff Discount
- Company sick pay scheme
- Life Assurance
- Access to Healthcare cash plan
- As well as many other discretionary rewards and social events
The Next Step