Up to £65000 per annum
3 months ago
New Car Retail Manager Required in Northampton
Up to £30000.00 basic / OTE up to £65000.00 p.a.
Full Time - working 5 over 7 days.
Company Car, Pension and 22 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + other benefits.
A highly sort after position of New Car Retail Manager one of our prestige clients has come available and they are looking for a dealer experienced, enthusiastic and customer service focused individual to support the Sales Manager in motivating a team of Sales Executives to achieve their targets.
* Control the sales enquiry management process, maximising all opportunities to do business and providing excellent levels of customer service.
* Coach and develop the Sales Executives in order to improve their knowledge and skills base, demonstrating this by second facing customers and assisting with closing deals in order to maximise the volume and profit opportunity.
* Ensure that all enquires are dealt with in strict accordance with the Manufacturer mystery shop guidelines and the Company's agreed sales process.
* Contribute to the development of plans, policies and procedures as required, ensuring the achievement of all sales tasks smoothly and in a timely manner.
* Remain compliant with the requirements set out by the FCA in relation to the sale of finance and insurance products, ensuring that customers are always treated fairly.
* A recent proven track record in a supervisor sales role within a main Car Dealership.
* Proven excellent customer service skills and experience in a similar role would be preferable.
* Enjoys working in a high pressured environment.
* Enjoys working to and can achieve challenging targets.
* Able to take initiative and ownership of issues; is proactive, has a 'can-do' attitude.
* Strong organisational, prioritisation and people skills.
* Competent in understanding FCA requirements for treating customers fairly and providing expert advice and technical knowledge on all aspects of vehicle financing.
* Has a Full, Clean UK Driving Licence.
For this lucrative role you will be fully supported by the senior management team as well as trained and developed by completing various manufacture courses.
Main Dealer Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Retail Manager Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Northampton area then please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.