Up to £40000 per annum
9 days ago
- New/Used Car Sales Executive required in Gloucester!
- Up to £35-40,000 uncapped annual earnings!
- Average 5.5 day working week!
- Personal company car alongside various other benefits!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New/Used Car Sales Executive with our client's franchise approved car dealership in the Gloucester region.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a small team of New/Used Car Sales Executives, you will be required to sell new and used cars, add-ons and accessories, finance and insurance related products, and aftersales products with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advice customers of any delays. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the car. You must explain service and warranty arrangements, introduce customers to the Service Department where possible and demonstrate the cars features and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Gloucester region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Gloucester. To succeed in this role you will need to have previous or present car sales experience, preferably within a franchise approved car dealership. Overall you will have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company. You will need to have excellent customer service skills, a UK driving license with minimal points, a positive and helpful attitude and the drive, energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity that becomes available.
For your hard work as a New/Used Car Sales Executive our client is offering...
- Starting basic salary of £12,789 per annum.
- Generous uncapped performance related on-target earning of £35-40,000+ per annum.
- Personal company car.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu).
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full manufacturer accredited training.
- An average 5.5 day working week on a shift rota. Further details of this rota to be discussed upon application.
If this Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.