Up to £45000 per annum
12 days ago
- New/Used Car Sales Executive required in Cardiff!
- £12,000 basic starting salary with £45,000 uncapped annual earnings!
- A 5 day working week!
- Personal company car and fantastic long-term career prospects!
Our client a franchise approved car dealership in the Cardiff area is currently recruiting for a sales and customer-focused New/Used Car Sales Executive to join their Sales Department.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a team of other New/Used Car Sales Executives, you will be required to sell new/used cars, accessories, finance, finance-related products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advice customers of any delays. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle. You must also explain warranty and service arrangements, introduce customers to the Service Department and demonstrate the features of the car and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Cardiff region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Cardiff. You will ideally have strong and stable new/used car sales experience (preferably within a franchise approved car dealer environment), a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company. You will need to be brand-focused, capable of working independently and have the energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work as a New/Used Car Sales Executive, our client is offering…
- £12,000 basic starting salary.
- Uncapped and realistic on-target-earnings of £45,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- 21 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu as well as holiday allowance increasing over length of service).
- Personal company car provided.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Company benefits including staff referral scheme and discounts.
- Fantastic long term career development prospects with one of the fastest growing card dealer groups in the UK.
- A 5 day working week.