Up to £42000 per annum
20 days ago
- New/Used Car Sales Executive required in Newport
- £15,000 basic salary with £42,000 uncapped annual earnings.
- Monday-Saturday with a scheduled day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sundays.
- Opportunity to work with a leading brand in the UK marketplace.
A not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New/Used Car Sales Executive at our client's franchise approved dealership in Newport!
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working within a large sales team, you will be required to sell new and used cars, accessories, finance, finance-related products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advise customers of any delays that may progress. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle. Car Sales Executives must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce customers to the aftersales team where possible and demonstrate the features of the car and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible for this New/ Used Car Sales Executive role, you must live in the Newport region or be able to easily commute to the Newport region. You must be of smart appearance, IT literate, organised with your workload, and be highly sales motivated with the ability to work towards KPI's and under pressure. Our client is ideally looking for candidates with a strong and stable track record in car sales alongside the UK driving license with minimal points however they are also interested in speaking to people with a strong and stable track record in retail sales or similar.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
- Basic salary of £15,000 per annum.
- Uncapped and realistic on-target-earnings of £42,000+ per annum subject to sales performance and customer service scorings.
- Company car.
- 23 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full manufacturer-approved training.
- Company pension and staff benefits scheme.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with one of the most well-regarded and longest-standing car dealer groups in South Wales.
As a Car Sales Executive you are required to work Monday to Friday 8:30 am-6:00 pm with a day off in the week. You are also required to work Saturday 9:00 am-5:00 pm and one in two Sundays 11:00am-4:00 pm.
If this Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newport please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!