Up to £36000 per annum
11 days ago
* New/Used Car Sales Executive required in Swansea!
* £15,000 basic salary with uncapped OTE of £36,000 per annum!
* Monday to Friday with weekends on a rota!
* State-of-the-art working conditions with a growing brand!
Our client, a franchise approved car dealership in the Swansea area is currently looking to recruit a New/Used Car Sales Executive for its busy Sales Department!
Reporting to the General Sales Manager and working with a close-knit and friendly sales team, as a Car Sales Executive you will be required to sell new and used cars, accessories, finance, finance related products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advice customers of any delays. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle. You must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce customers to the Service Department team and demonstrate the features of the car and offer any other support that may be required.
To succeed in this Sales role you must have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company. You will need to have excellent customer service skills, a positive and helpful attitude and the drive, energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity. Previous or present car sales experience is mandatory as well as a stable track record in the industry. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work our client is offering:
* Basic starting salary of £15,000 per annum.
* Realistic and uncapped on-target-earning (OTE) of £36,000+ per annum.
* Access to a company car.
* 22 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu)
* Workplace pension scheme
* Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training
* Fantastic long term career prospects with a growing brand and business in a newly built state-of-the-art dealership.
As a Car Sales Executive you are required to work 8:30am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with a day off in the week agreed in advance and a late shift on a rota. You are also required to work weekends on a rota with further details upon request.
If this Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swansea please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.