Up to £35000 per annum
10 days ago
- Car Sales Executive for a Franchise Approved dealership in Llanelli!
- Up to £15,000 basic per annum and an OTE of £35,000 per annum!
- Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 weekends off!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a New/Used Car Sales Executive with our client, a franchise approved car dealership in Llanelli.
CAR SALES JOB SPECIFICATION:
Working with a close-knit and friendly team, as a New/Used Car Sales Executive you will be required to sell new and used cars, accessories, finance, finance related products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advice customers of any delays. You are required to ensure demonstration vehicles are well maintained, clean and available at all times. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle. You must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce customers to the Aftersales Department and demonstrate the cars features and offer any other support that may be required.
To succeed in this role you will ideally have car sales experience (preferably within a franchise authorised car dealer environment) or alternatively have strong and stable retail sales/customer service experience, a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company. You will need to have excellent customer service skills, a positive and helpful attitude and the drive, energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity that becomes available.
Regardless of whether you have car sales experience or not, if you are interested and willing to undertake a new challenge then please do get in touch!
For your hard work our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary between £10-15,000 per annum subject to sales performance.
- Uncapped on-target earnings of £30-35,000+ per annum based on sales performance and customer service scores.
- Company car.
- 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu).
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Full manufacturer approved training.
The hours worked for this Sales Executive role are 8:30am-6:00pm Monday to Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm Saturday, and 10am-3pm Sunday. You will receive 1 in 2 weekends off.