Up to £35581 per annum
about 2 months ago
Night Shift HGV Technician required in Northampton.
- Hours: 4 on 4 off 6.00pm-6.00am.
- Salary: up to £35,581 basic p.a. (depending on experience).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent - Immediate Start!
Are you a qualified and experienced HGV Technician who is looking to work for a great Company with a happy work force and a good earning potential?
Our clients Company ethos is to deliver quality and exceed industry standards, with their staff being their most important asset they encourage them to adopt innovative ways of providing solutions and delivering services.
The successful HGV Technician will need to have full UK qualifications in Vehicle Mechanics, a proven track record of success working as a heavy good vehicle Technician, a keen eye for detail, be happy to work hard and be a team player!
Typical Duties of a HGV Technician for our client include:
- Servicing, repair and Maintenance of HGVs
- Completion of Job Sheets and Documentation
- Liaising with the Service Department and Parts Department
- Completion of MOT preparation
Requirements of this HGV Technician vacancy:
- Previous working experience within a HGV Technician / Fitter role
- Fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent mechanical knowledge
- A Class 1 Licence
If you're looking for a great opportunity just like this one APPLY NOW!!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.