Up to £50000 per annum
about 23 hours ago
Vehicle Paint Sprayer Required in Basildon
Basic Salary Up to £34,000 With An OTE Up To £50,000
40 Working Hours a Week
Fantastic Opportunity With Some Outstanding Benefits
Discounted Gym Membership / Free Breakdown Cover / Fantastic Pension Scheme
Our Client, an Automotive Bodyshop are looking for an experienced Vehicle Paint Sprayer to join their Motor Trade Team.
As a Vehicle Paint Technician you will be responsible for preparing vehicles to be painted after damage has occurred or panels have been replaced. This will include repairing minor scratches to match the rest of the vehicle. Duties of a paint technician may include:
* Ensuring all parts have been stripped from the vehicle in order for it to be painted.
* Sanding down relevant area and adjoining areas for blending.
* Masking out areas to be treated.
* Etching and priming area to be treated.
* Selecting, matching and mixing colour.
As a paint technician you will need to demonstrate:
* Strong communication skills.
* The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
* The ability to maintain quality under pressure.
* An awareness of safety procedures.
* The ability to use specialist equipment.
* The ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
* Good manual skills.
* A good eye for detail and colour.
If you live in the Essex area and want the opportunity to join a highly regarded bodyshop where you will have the chance to work on some of the most desirable vehicles and exciting restoration projects send your CV to us now!
This role is one of many Bodyshop Jobs and Vehicle Paint Sprayer Jobs in the East London & Essex, please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Paint Technician Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.