Up to £29120 per annum
26 days ago
- Vehicle Paint Technician required in Tewkesbury!
- Starting hourly rate of £9-14 per hour dependent upon experience and current earnings!
- 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday!
Our Client a growing Automotive Vehicle Accident Repair Centre in the Tewkesbury region is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Paint Technician to join their growing Bodyshop.
Can you combine efficiency, speed and high quality workmanship?
* Fulfil all tasks to customer's complete satisfaction.
* Complete the assigned jobs within the estimated paint times.
* Safeguard the customer's vehicle and its contents while in the Bodyshop.
* Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to the customer.
* Carry out repairs according to best practice and procedures.
* Meet acceptable safety and quality standards.
* Interpret and implement technical instruction data.
* Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas and equipment accurately for all paint repairs.
* Seek clarification from the Bodyshop Manager if a work order is not clear or seems to be incorrect.
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Paint Technician to NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent as a minimum or failing this will need to have a strong and stable time-served experienced working as a Vehicle Paint Technician. You will need hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Candidates with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation and experience of bespoke customisation work would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For your hard work our client is offering:
- Starting hourly rate of £9-14 per hour (£18,720-29,120 per annum) dependent upon experience and current earnings.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Relevant in-house training.
- Workplace pension scheme as of June 2017.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- Fantastic career development prospects.
You are required to do a minimum 40 hour week and the hours worked are 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with no weekends however you need to be flexible in regards to Saturday work subject to business demand.
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Bodyshop Jobs in the Tewkesbury area then please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.