Crawley, West Sussex
Up to £22000 per annum
3 months ago
Paint/Body Shop Technician Required
Up to £22K (dependent on experience)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am - 4pm
About the business
Our Client is one of the largest used car dealerships in the South, offering significant savings, excellent quality and unrivalled choice on nearly new cars. Our Client put the happiness of their people, their customers, & their friends, at the heart of everything we do. Join us, and we'll ensure that your job is not only fulfilling and rewarding but suited to the way you work best as an individual.
You will join their busy workshop as part of the paint-shop team. You will help in the preparation and finishing of our vehicles. Due to the nature of the repairs, each week will be different and depend upon the needs of the business.
We are looking for people who are self-motivated and enthusiastic to join our successful team.
- Complete own bodywork as allocated to the job, request parts and confirm when complete
- Ensure work is carried out to a high standard of quality in agreed timescales
- Providing updates to colleagues and workshop manager or foreman as required
- Preparing and priming bodywork to a high standard
- Mixing and colour-matching painting all repaired areas to a high standard and polishing as appropriate
- Detailing of paintwork
- Machine polish paintwork to remove all defects or rejuvenate older paint
- Ensure working area is kept clean and tidy at all time
- Key Skills & Attributes
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
- Good communication skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good eye for detail
- Honest and trustworthy
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Paint Sprayer Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.