Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Up to £22800 per annum
10 months ago
- Automotive Paint Sprayer required in Pontypridd!
- £10 per hour basic salary plus a bonus scheme and overtime!
- 40 hours Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays when required!
Our client, a large franchise approved card dealership in the Pontypridd region, are currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Paint Technician to join their on-site bodyshop.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a small team, as a Vehicle Paint Technician you will be predominantly handling used car preparation and your key objectives will include:
* Preparing vehicles to be sprayed including mixing paint to ensure a perfect match.
* Spray painting vehicles within estimated paint times.
* Touching up paintwork where necessary and applying polish to vehicles.
* Make sure that all painted vehicles comply with quality standards ensuring there are no defects.
* Safeguard the customer's vehicle and its contents while in the bodyshop.
* Interpret and implement technical instructions.
* Maintaining a clean and professional bodyshop that is compliant with relevant health and safety standards.
In order to be eligible for this role, you will ideally be a fully qualified Vehicle Paint Technician to NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent as a minimum. Failing this then our client will consider candidates that have at least several years strong and stable time-served experienced working as a Vehicle Paint Technician as full training can be provided. Overall you will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player, be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy bodyshop environment, and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Candidate with any experience of vehicle panel repair work would be highly advantageous however it is non-essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Fully negotiable starting salary dependent upon experience and current earnings.
* Performance related bonus scheme.
* Overtime subject to availability paid at a standard rate.
* Full in-house training provided.
* Workplace pension scheme after a qualifying period.
* Various company benefits.
* 22 days holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* Fantastic career development prospects with an industry-leading brand and business.
You are required to work a minimum 39 hour week Monday to Friday. Saturdays are not mandatory however might be occasionally required subject to business demand so you will need to have a flexible approach to this.
To find out more on this Vehicle Paint Sprayer Vacancy or any other Bodyshop and Motor Trade Jobs in the area, please get in contact with Joshua Friend now!