Tonypandy, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Up to £40000 per annum
20 days ago
Vehicle Paint Technician required in Tonypandy!
- Up to £14 per hour pending experience!
- 45 hour week Monday to Friday!
- Fantastic career prospects within a growing local business!
Our client a growing automotive accident repair group established throughout South Wales are currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Paint Technician to join their busy bodyshop in Tonypandy!
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a team, as a Vehicle Paint Technician your key objectives will include:
- Fulfil all tasks to customer's complete satisfaction.
- Complete the assigned jobs within the estimated paint times.
- Safeguard the customer's vehicle and its contents while in the Bodyshop.
- Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to the customer.
- Carry out repairs according to best practice and procedures.
- Meet acceptable safety and quality standards.
- Interpret and implement technical instruction data.
- Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas and equipment accurately for all paint repairs.
- Seek clarification from the Bodyshop Manager if a work order is not clear or seems to be incorrect.
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Paint Technician to NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent as a minimum or failing this will need to have a strong and stable time-served experienced working as a Vehicle Paint Technician. You will need hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Candidates with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Paint Technician our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary up to £14 per hour over a 45 hour week (£32,760 per annum) pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous incentivised bonus structure creating a potential uncapped annual earnings of £35-40,000+ per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a growing accident repair group in the South Wales region.
As a Paint Sprayer you are required to work a 45 hour week Monday to Friday. Occasional Saturdays may be required subject to business demand so you will need to be flexible with this however they would be paid as overtime.
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Tonypandy area then please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.