Up to £38000 per annum
4 months ago
Vehicle Paint Sprayer Required For Automotive Bodyshop in Basildon.
Basic Salary: £28,000 with OTE of £40,000
Working Hours: 8:00am till 5:45pm / 1 in 5 Saturday's Mornings
Fantastic Opportunity Within a Reputable Brand!!
Our Client, an Automotive Bodyshop are looking for an experienced Vehicle Paint Sprayer to join their Motor Trade Team.
As a Vehicle Paint Technician you will be responsible for preparing vehicles to be painted after damage has occurred or panels have been replaced. This will include repairing minor scratches to match the rest of the vehicle. Duties of a paint technician may include:
* Ensuring all parts have been stripped from the vehicle in order for it to be painted.
* Sanding down relevant area and adjoining areas for blending.
* Masking out areas to be treated.
* Etching and priming area to be treated.
* Selecting, matching and mixing colour.
As a paint technician you will need to demonstrate:
* Strong communication skills.
* The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
* The ability to maintain quality under pressure.
* An awareness of safety procedures.
* The ability to use specialist equipment.
* The ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
* Good manual skills.
* A good eye for detail and colour.
You will need to have a good understanding of Vehicle Body and Repair operations; you will be expected to be trained in Body and Paint operations in refinishing at level 2 for this work. There are a range of qualifications such as N/SVQs and VRQs in Vehicle Body and Paint operations in refinishing that will be considered. You will need to have a good understanding of Automotive systems and the specific materials required for the repair process.
Hard work and experience will be rewarded accordingly - with a Basic Salary of £28,000 and an OTE of £40,000. Monday - Friday 8am - 5.45pm + optional over time.
This Main Car Dealership prides itself on the longevity of their employees and therefore only candidates with a stable work history and interest in the brand will be considered.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Paint Sprayer Vacancy or want to find out about other Bodyshop and Motor Trade Jobs in Basildon and Essex, please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.