Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £26500 per annum
21 days ago
Paint Sprayer / Technician Required in Coventry.
Salary: Up to £26,500 basic (please delete the work basic)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm/ No weekends worked.
Benefits: Company pension / Holiday allowance: 25 Days + bank holidays.
Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity to work amongst a great team, within a state of the art facility who consistently produce first class repairs.
They are an extremely well-established workshop who are part of a large internal network, the successful candidate will have ideally paint sprayer experience using high, solid, clear coat technology!
- Completing own Paintwork as allocated in relation to job card, request parts and sign job card on completion, ensuring all parts are approved and ordered on dismantling receiving relevant sign off.
- Being responsible for ensuring work is carried out to a high standard of quality in agreed timescales and sign quality check sheet on completion.
- Providing timely information and updates to team members, colleagues.
- Prioritising any reworks.
- Proven track record as a Car Paint Sprayer within an automotive vehicle Bodyshop environment.
- Ability to work with heavy materials in a job that requires physical exertion.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to ensure you achieve targets.
- Ideally fully qualified to Level 3 in Vehicle Refinishing or ATA qualified.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Paint Sprayer Vacancy or would like to find out about any other Bodyshop and Motor Trade Jobs in the area, please contact Louisa Coggs today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.