Up to £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Vehicle Paint Sprayer required in Ponterwyd
40 Hours per week - NO mandatory weekends (Overtime available if wanted, paid additionally)
Basic £27,040 - OTE £30,000+
New Bodyshop opening for a successfully expanding group
Our Client, a growing Automotive Accident Repair Centre in the Ponterwyd region is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Paint Sprayer to join their busy bodyshop!
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a team, as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer your key objectives will include:
- Fulfil all tasks to customer's complete satisfaction.
- Complete the assigned jobs within the estimated paint times.
- Safeguard the customer's vehicle and its contents while in the Bodyshop.
- Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to the customer.
- Carry out repairs according to best practice and procedures.
- Meet acceptable safety and quality standards.
- Interpret and implement technical instruction data.
- Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas and equipment accurately for all paint repairs.
- Seek clarification from the Automotive Bodyshop Manager if a work order is not clear or seems to be incorrect.
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Paint Sprayer to NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent as a minimum or failing this will need to have a strong and stable time-served experienced working as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer. You will need hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Candidates with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For your hard work our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary up to £27,040 - OTE £30,000
- Overtime subject to availability and paid additionally
- 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a growing accident repair group in the Aberystwyth region.
As a Paint Sprayer you are required to work a 40 hour week Monday to Friday. Overtime is available and paid, NO mandatory weekends!
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Ponterwyd area then please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.