Up to £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Vehicle Paint Sprayer required in Basildon.
- Salary is Dependable on Experience - Uncapped Bonus of £30K+
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.30pm / 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings
Our Client a Franchised Approved Automotive Accident Repair Centre in the Essex region is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Paint Sprayer to join their busy bodyshop!
Details for this Paint Sprayer role:
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a team, as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer your key objectives will include:
- Fulfil all tasks to customer's complete satisfaction.
- Complete the assigned jobs within the estimated paint times.
- Safeguard the customer's vehicle and its contents while in the Bodyshop.
- Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to the customer.
- Carry out repairs according to best practice and procedures.
- Meet acceptable safety and quality standards.
- Interpret and implement technical instruction data.
- Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas and equipment accurately for all paint repairs.
- Seek clarification from the Automotive Bodyshop Manager if a work order is not clear or seems to be incorrect.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a Franchised Approved Accident Repair Centre in the Essex region.
As a Paint Sprayer you are required to work Monday to Friday 8.00am till 5.30pm. 1 in 2 Saturdays 8.00am till 1.00pm will be required subject to business demand so you will need to be flexible with this however they would be paid as overtime.
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Essex / East London area then please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.