Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000 per annum
15 days ago
-Commercial Paint Sprayer/Prepper required in Oldham
-Hours 44.5 hours per week (08.00hrs - 17.30hrs and 17.00hrs on Friday)
-Salary up to £12 P/Hour
-Bonus A bonus of up to £300 per month based on departmental targets.
Our client, a Commercial Accident Repair Specialist, is currently looking for a skilled Commercial Paint Sprayer.
Duties to include but not limited to:
* Preparing vehicles
* Painting to current legislation
* Adherence to Health and Safety rules and regulations
* Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping standards in own area.
* Reduce wastage by using raw materials and consumable items carefully.
* Assist the Company in caring for the environment by disposing of waste products correctly.
* Working on all types of vehicles including rigids, trailers and coaches
* Previous experience of painting large commercial vehicles
* Own tools required (spray guns)
* Salary £9 - £12 per hour (or more dependent on experience)
* Hours 44.5 hours per week (08.00hrs - 17.30hrs and 17.00hrs on Friday)
* Overtime Available and flexibility required
* Holiday 28 days holiday (Includes statutory holidays) per year.
* Bonus A bonus of up to £300 per month based on departmental targets.
* Pension Auto enrollment following a probationary period.
If you are interested in this position or want to hear more about Paint Sprayer roles in the Oldham area, please get in touch with Aaron Hunter.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Specialists and have over 1,400 Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK. If you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career, contact our team of Motor Trade Recruiters today.