Up to £40000 per annum
7 days ago
Vehicle Paint Technician Required
Up to £32,000 Basic OTE £40,000 on a 45 hour per week permanent contract
Franchised Car Dealership
Our client a Franchise Approved Car Dealership in the Guildford, Surrey region are currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Paint Sprayer to join their new accident repair centre.
As a successful Vehicle Paint Technician you will be reporting to the Bodyshop / Aftersales Manager and working as part of a small team, as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer your key objectives will include:
* Fulfil all tasks to the customer's complete satisfaction.
* Complete the assigned jobs within the estimated paint times.
* Safeguard the customer's vehicle and its contents while in the accident repair centre.
* Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to the customer.
* Carry out repairs according to best practice and procedures.
* Meet acceptable safety and quality standards.
* Interpret and implement technical instruction data.
* Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas and equipment accurately for all paint repairs.
* Seek clarification from the Aftersales Manager if a work order is not clear or seems to be incorrect.
In order to be eligible for this Vehicle Paint Technician role, you will ideally be a fully qualified Vehicle Paint Sprayer to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum. Failing this then our client will consider candidates that have at least several years strong and stable time-served experienced working as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer. Overall the successful Vehicle Paint Technician will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player, be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy environment, and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. The successful Paint Technician with any experience of vehicle panel repair work would be highly advantageous however it is non-essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary up to £32,000 per annum.
* Overtime subject to availability paid at a standard rate.
* Full in-house training provided.
* Workplace pension scheme after a qualifying period.
* Various company benefits.
* 23 days holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* First-hand stake in helping drive a new accident repair centre forward within a long-established and well-regarded car dealer group.
As a vehicle Paint Technician are required to work a 45 hour week Monday to Friday. The accident repair centre is open between 07:00am- 19:00pm so you will need to do an 8 hour day between these hours and there is flexibility with these hours. Any extra hours or Saturday work will be paid as overtime.
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Bodyshop Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Guildford or Surrey please contact Martin at Perfect Placement.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.