Up to £45000 per annum
7 months ago
Vehicle Panel Beater required in The Wirral
Basic around £28,000 - OTE £45,000
45 hours per week + Saturdays as overtime (mandatory but lots of overtime available and paid addditionally)
A very well established and professional environment with great opportunities for training
Our client, an established automotive Accident Repair Centre, is actively looking to hire a Panel Beater in the Wirral.
You must have automotive Panel Beating experience and ideally qualifications. You also must have the ability to work in a pressured environment, to set deadlines, be self motivated and be confident to work alone.
* Ensure that you work within the company productivity targets.
* Keep customers informed of the work process being carried out before and after the job.
* Ensure complaints are minimized through correctly following the Company's procedures.
* Represent the interests of the customer in dealing with the Company's internal procedures, including promptly providing customer feedback.
* Identify and exploit all opportunities to increase sales and further develop the business.
* Contribute towards effective team working as well as internal and external communication.
* Adhere at all times to company Health and Safety procedures and use of safety equipment provided.
* Competent to undertake customer related and administrative tasks as required.
This is an excellent position that offers excellent earning potential.
Motor Trade experience and qualifications as a Panel Beater is essential.
This Panel Beater role is one of many bodyshop jobs in this area, please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Panel Technician Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.