Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Up to £35000 per annum
6 months ago
Experienced Automotive Vehicle Panel Beater required for Successful Main Dealer Bodyshop in Stoke.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Panel Beater for our Client, coming from either a Main Dealer or Accident Repair Centre Bodyshop Environment.
Panel Beater Duties may include:
* Assessing the level of damage and making a decision whether to repair or replace panels.
* Removing damaged panels.
* Repairing damaged chassis and panels.
* Keeping logs of work carried out and informing the customer of any additional works required.
As a Panel Technician you will need to demonstrate:
* Strong communication skills.
* The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
* The ability to maintain quality under pressure.
* An awareness of safety procedures.
You will need to have a good understanding of vehicle body and repair operations; you will be expected to be trained in body and paint operations in refinishing at level 3 and ideally have an ATA Accreditation. You will need to have a good understanding of automotive systems and the specific materials required for a variety of repairs.
Once working our Client offers assistance and training in order to complete your Automotive Technician Accreditation (ATA), to show your competence, if you currently possess an ATA qualification.
Working hours for this Panel Beater role are Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM with NO Weekend work.
This Vehicle Panel Beater Vacancy is one of many Bodyshop Jobs in the Stoke and Staffordshire Region, please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement for other Motor Trade Jobs similar to this.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician through to Car Sales Executive.