Up to £31000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client, a large multi-franchise approved car dealership in the Newport region, is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Panel Beater to join their business!
VEHICLE PANEL BEATER VACANCY DETAILS:
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a team, your key responsibilities will include…
* Removing and repairing damaged panels on customer's vehicles.
* Inspecting new panels for fault or damage.
* Using specialist equipment to pull and measure vehicle chassis.
* Occasion MET repair work as and when required.
* Accurately update and complete job cards and log books etc.
* General housekeeping duties to ensure a safe and tidy workshop.
* Road testing vehicles as and when required to ensure a high quality of repair.
In order to be eligible for this role, you will ideally be a fully qualified Vehicle Panel Beater to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Candidates with an ATA accreditation or any experience of MET repair work would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For your hard work in this role, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary of up to £20,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
* Uncapped performance related bonus scheme of up to £30-31,000 per annum.
* Occasional overtime subject to availability.
* 22 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Any necessary in-house or brand accredited training provided.
* Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-standing local car dealer group.
You are required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm with a half hour lunch break.
if you are interested in this Vehicle Panel Beater Vacancy or want to find out about other Bodyshop and Motor Trade Jobs in Newport and Gwent, please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement now!