Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Up to £30000 per annum
13 days ago
Vehicle Panel Beater required for Multi-Franchise Approved Car Dealership
£10.50 per hour with a bonus and overtime
40 hour week Monday to Friday
Our client, a large multi-franchise approved car dealership in the Treforest region, is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Panel Beater to join their business!
Reporting to the Bodyshop Controller and working as part of a small team, your key responsibilities will include…
* Removing and repairing damaged panels on customer's vehicles.
* Inspecting new panels for fault or damage.
* Using specialist equipment to pull and measure vehicle chassis.
* Occasion MET repair work as and when required.
* Accurately update and complete job cards and log books etc.
* General housekeeping duties to ensure a safe and tidy workshop.
* Road testing vehicles as and when required to ensure a high quality of repair.
In order to be eligible for this role, you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Panel Beater to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Candidates with an ATA accreditation or any experience of MET repair work would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For your hard work in this role, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary of up to £10.50 per hour pending experience and current earnings (£21,840.00)
* £6.60 for every hour sold over 40 hours creating potentially expected earnings of £27-30,000 per annum
* Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
* 22 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Any necessary in-house or brand accredited training provided.
* Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-standing local car dealer group.
You are required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
This is one of many Automotive Bodyshop jobs in Mid Glamorgan, if you would like to find out more about this Vehicle Panel Beater Vacancy or any other Motor Trade Jobs in the area, please contact Joshua Friend now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.