Up to £45000 per annum
2 months ago
Panel Beater in Loughborough.
40 hrs per week basic.
Up to £16.00 per hour / Overtime £16.25 per hour / OTE of £45,000.
22 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays per year / Training and development available.
You will be required to efficiently repair vehicles checking on completion ensuring there are no defects including changing quarter panels, filler work, stripping a vehicle down and rebuilding it.
Our client has a constant flow of vehicles going through the workshop so the ideal candidate for the job must be able to work to targets with the large amount of work coming through the body shop but most important be able to produce a high quality of workmanship.
* Carry out strip/refits and realigns parts to motor vehicles. This will include precise measuring, welding and using body straightening equipment on vehicles.
* To repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to the instructions received (Repair methods and / or job card. This may include chassis and jig work.
* Adhere to the manufacturer's literature and modification bulletins as appropriate to the repair and to the replacement of chassis and panel work.
* To ensure that all equipment used, to include jigs, fixtures and welding equipment, are operated in accordance with defined safety requirements.
* A working and demonstrable knowledge of vehicle panel repairs.
* Current ATA Panel accreditation or NVQ Level 3 highly desirable.
* Valid Full Driving Licence.
Motor trade experience in the role is essential.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Loughborough area then please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.