Up to £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Vehicle Panel Beater required for Successful Automotive Bodyshop in Loughton.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Panel Beater for our Client an Automotive Accident & Repair Centre in Loughton.
Duties may include:
* Assessing the level of damage and making a decision whether to repair or replace panels.
* Removing damaged panels.
* Repairing damaged chassis and panels.
* Keeping logs of work carried out and informing the customer of any additional works required.
As a panel technician you will need to demonstrate:
* Strong communication skills.
* The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
* The ability to maintain quality under pressure.
* An awareness of safety procedures.
You will need to have a good understanding of Vehicle Body and Repair operations; you will be expected to be trained in Vehicle Body and Paint operations in refinishing at Level 2 or above. You will need to have a good understanding of automotive systems and the specific materials required for a variety of repairs.
Working Hours: 40 hour working week, Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm. No Saturdays
In return you will receive a generous salary with a fantastic bonus scheme
This role is one of many Automotive Bodyshop Jobs and Vehicle Panel Beater Jobs in East London & Essex, please contact James at Perfect Placement for other Motor Trade Jobs similar to this.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Paint Sprayer Beater to Bodyshop Manager.