Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
Up to £35000 per annum
9 days ago
Vehicle Panel Beater - Bury St Edmunds
£12-£14 Per Hour + Time & a Half Overtime PLUS Bonus
Hours: 43 hours a week - Monday To Friday!
Key Areas of Job:
* To work in an efficient manner.
* Responsible for quality of workmanship.
* Ensure safe working practices are adhered to at all times, respecting the safety of others.
* Advise on best methods of manufacture.
* Work under their own initiative.
* Carry out any other duties deemed necessary to support the business.
Candidate Essential Requirements:
* Open to Candidates fresh out of college
* Experienced in English wheeling of components.
* Ability to manufacture parts using hammer form tooling.
* TIG, MIG and gas welding skills and qualifications.
* Capable of understanding and working to engineering drawings.
* Able to manufacture components to customer specification and within the allocated time period.
Automotive experience is NOT essential to the role.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Bodyshop Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Bury St Edmunds please contact Jack at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Panel Technician Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.