Market Harborough, Leicestershire
Up to £32500 per annum
about 1 year ago
Vehicle Panel Beater in Market Harborough.
Salary: Up to £14 per hour @ 40 hours = £29,120 basic + Overtime (5-6 hour per week on average) = OTE £32,500 p.a.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 40 hours + Overtime available in the week and on Saturdays.
Company: Family Run Accident Repair Centre.
You will be required to efficiently repair vehicles checking on completion ensuring there are no defects including changing quarter panels, filler work, stripping a vehicle down and rebuilding it.
Our client has a constant flow of vehicles going through the workshop so the ideal candidate for the job must be able to work to targets with a large amount of work coming through the body shop but most important be able to produce a high quality of workmanship.
To be a success in this role, you will have
* A proven track record as an automotive Panel Beater.
* Must be good at self-organising and pre-planning personal workload
* Able to adhere to H&S procedures
* ATA Certification would be advantageous (but not essential).
* The capability of working to the highest quality standards.
* Great team player and communication skills.
* Maintain high standards of house-keeping.
* Prior experience of working to efficiency targets.
* A full and current driving license.
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress in a fast expanding motor trade company who rewards hard work and offers you the opportunity to further your skills, contact us now!!
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Market Harborough please contact Elliot Crowe at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Panel Technician Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.