Up to £32000 per annum
23 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen for a skilled Panel Beater in the Telford Area!
Our client, a well-established Family Run Company, is looking for an experienced Vehicle Panel Beater to become part of their highly efficient body shop team.
The duties you will be expected to carry out include:
- Assessing the level of damage and making a decision whether to repair or replace panels
- Removing damaged panels
- Repairing damaged chassis and panels
- Keeping logs of work carried out and informing the customer of any additional works required
- Light MET (Mechanical Electrical Trim) duties
- Some Stripping and Fitting duties
- First preparation for painting
ATA is preferred but time Served candidates with good working experience will still be considered.
Hours for this Panel Beater role are 40 hours per week with optional overtime available if wanted (paid additionally).
If this Bodyshop Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Panel Beater jobs and Automotive Jobs in Telford please contact Aaron at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Panel Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.