Rhondda Cynon Taff, Wales
Up to £36000 per annum
15 days ago
Vehicle Panel Beater required in Rhondda!
- Up to £14 per hour plus bonus!
- 45 hour week!
- Chance to join a growing business
Our client a large automotive accident repair centre in the Rhondda region is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Panel Technician to join their busy bodyshop!
As a Vehicle Panel Technician you will be required to efficiently repair vehicles checking on completion ensuring there are no defects as well as quality controlling and providing support for other Vehicle Panel Technicians and Apprentices. Our client has a constant flow of vehicles going through the workshop so the ideal candidate for the job must be able to work to targets with the large amount of work coming through the Bodyshop but most important be able to produce a high quality of workmanship given you will be predominantly be working on a more expensive range of vehicles.
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Panel Technician to NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent as a minimum. You will need to hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Candidates with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For your hard work our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary up to £14 per hour over a 45 hour week (£32,760 per annum) pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous incentivised bonus structure creating a potential uncapped annual earnings of £36,000+ per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a growing accident repair group in the South Wales region.
You are required to work a 45 hour week Monday to Friday. Occasional Saturdays may be required subject to business demand so you will need to be flexible with this however they would be paid as overtime.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Rhondda area then please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.