Eastbourne, East Sussex
Up to £35000 per annum
11 days ago
Panel Beater Required in Eastbourne
Monday to Friday - 8:30 - 17:30
Saturday Morning on Rota
Circa £30k Basic & OTE
Level 3 Preferred
Our Client a Prestige main dealer are looking for an experienced Panel beater to join their busy workshop.
The role requires preparing and fitting vehicles to the high standards set by our manufacturer. The successful candidate for our Panel Beater vacancy will have previous experience in a similar role and strong teamwork skills.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Panel Beater position involves:
- Replacing or repairing damaged areas to a high standard.
- Planning work and ordering parts to ensure vehicles are ready when promised.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- An eye for detail.
- Quality awareness.
- Communication skills.
- Full driving licence.
If you are interested in this Vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Eastbourne please contact Joel at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!