Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Up to £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Panel Beater / Panel Technician Required in Wakefield
- Basic £30,000
- OTE £40,000
- 40-hour week
We are currently recruiting for a Panel Beater in the Wakefield area. The company offer great job security and fantastic employee benefits, Our Client, an Automotive Accident Repair Centre is seeking a skilled Panel Beater / Panel Technician to fit in with their current team.
The Requirements for the Successful Panel Beater:
- Experience within a Panel Beater role.
- A hard working and enthusiastic Panel Beater with a keen eye for detail
- Although not essential ATA may be an advantage for this position
- Full Panel Beater qualifications to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
The Duties for this Panel Beater role may include:
- Panel Straightening and Filling Body
- Replacing Panels
- Removing and replacing the body shell of vehicles
- As well as Welding and Bonding
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wakefield please contact Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our job-seekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.