Up to £37000 per annum
8 months ago
We are seeking a Panel Beater to join our Client's Accident Repair Centre in the Bedford area.
Our client is a growing family run bodyshop who are established in the area. Our client focuses on their people, making sure all staff are kept up to date with training to deliver exceptional service at all times.
Our client is offering the successful Panel Beater:
- Up to 37k basic
- Future bonus potential
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Ongoing training
Duties of an Panel Beater with our client:
- Assess the damage to the vehicle and decide how best to repair it
- Removing any dents in Panels
- Repairing minor scratches or markings on the panels
- Welding new or replaced panels into place
- Ensure it matches the rest of the bodyshop
What our Client expects of their Panel Beater:
- Fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Ideally ATA accredited however not essential
- Full UK driving licence
- Motivation and desire to hit targets
If you would like to find out more about this automotive Panel Beater role, please contact Gavin at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Panel Beater Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.