Up to £34080 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vehicle Panel Technician required in Ross-on-Wye
- Up to £13.50 per hour!
- Time save bonus scheme available up to £6,000 per annum!
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday!
- Chance to join a long-established business!
Our client a large automotive accident repair centre in the Ross-on-Wye region is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Panel Technician to join their busy bodyshop!
As a Vehicle Panel Technician you will be required to efficiently repair vehicles checking on completion ensuring there are no defects as well as quality controlling and providing support for other Vehicle Panel Technicians and Apprentices. Our client has a constant flow of vehicles going through the workshop so the ideal candidate for the job must be able to work to targets with the large amount of work coming through the bodyshop but most important be able to produce a high quality of workmanship.
In order to be eligible for this role Panel Beater will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Panel Technician to NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent as a minimum. You will need to hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Candidates with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For the Panel Beater's hard work our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary up to £13.50 per hour over a 40 hour week (£28,080 per annum) pending experience and current earnings.
- Time save bonus scheme available up to £6,000 per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a growing accident repair group in the South Wales region.
The Panel Beater are required to work a 40 hour week Monday to Friday. Occasional overtime may be required subject to business demand so you will need to be flexible with this however they would be paid as overtime.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Ross-on-Wye please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.