Ballyclare, County Antrim
Up to £28000 per annum
20 days ago
Panel Beater required in Ballyclare, Co. Antrim
- Commercial Vehicle Bodyshop
- Full Time - 40hrs
- Up to £24,024 Basic + Overtime + Bonus
- Other benefits include: 30 days' paid holiday, - Company pension scheme with very generous matching employer contributions, Health Cash Plan, Corporate Gym Membership & Free staff car parking
Our client is a leading commercial vehicle dealer in County Londonderry and the sole supplier of one of the world's leading Commercial Vehicle brands in Northern Ireland. They repair their own vehicles and those of their customers at their state of the art bodyshop in Ballyclare.
Owing to continued growth they are looking to hire an experienced Panel Beater to join their team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities for this Panel Beater role, may include:
- Repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to the instructions received or details on the job card - this will include chassis and framework
- Dismantle and repair damaged vehicles by either repairing damaged panels or by replacing those beyond repair
- Adhere to manufacturers literature and modification bulletins as appropriate to the repair and to the replacement of chassis and panel work
Skills, Qualifications & Experience that the successful Panel Beater may have:
- Essential Criteria
- Previous relevant experience of:
- Mig & spot welding
- Removal and replacement of welded panels.
- Desirable Criteria
- Previous experience of:
- Panel beating repairs on commercial / heavy goods vehicle
- Cab and chassis straightening and alignment
- Full cab replacement
- Metal, Electrical and Trim
- An HGV driving licence would be desirable but is not essential.
The successful Panel Beater will:
- Insist on the highest quality of workmanship, whilst concentrating on efficiency's
- Be reliable and have excellent timekeeping and attendance records? Work with safety in mind at all times
- Be honest and courteous
- Be accountable
- Have a responsible and methodical attitude to work
- Be motivated and enthusiastic
- Have the ability and willingness to work as part of a team
There will be an opportunity for overtime as and when required.
If this Panel Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Ballyclare please contact Jimi at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!