Up to £32000 per annum
7 months ago
Panel Beater required in West Edinburgh
- Salary up to £32,000 plus Bonus depending on experience
- Full Time - Permanent
The Successful Panel Beater Will have some Benefits which could include:
- Employee discount.
- Staff savings scheme.
- Child care vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounts on new and used car purchases.
- Company pension.
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service.
- Training/Career development.
- Maternity pay and Company Sick pay.
- Staff Intro referral scheme.
What does the job of the Panel Beater entail?
- To carry out work provided competently and within the required time scale, whilst maintaining a clean and tidy workplace at all times.
- To develop and maintain skills in all aspects of repair work for all models of vehicle on which work is undertaken, as well as, maintaining up to date product knowledge and to read all bulletins are available. Ensuring that all parts which are to be retained or removed for refitting are clearly and correctly labelled, and that the utmost care is taken of all vehicles whilst on Company premises, being responsible for the safety of yourself and others in the workplace.
- To advise the Assistant Manager of any additional work which is required to ensure the quality of the repair, complying with all Company rules and regulations, and assisting with any other task as required.
What are our Client is looking for in the Panel Beater?
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Results oriented.
- Financial Awareness.
- Numeracy skills.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Working knowledge of Excel preferred
- Work at pace and deliver quality work
- Team Player
- Proactive / Creative
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
- Deliver good customer service
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Edinburgh please contact Thomas at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.