Merthyr Tydfil, Wales
Up to £36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vehicle Panel Beater required in Merthyr Tydfil!
- Up to £14 per hour plus bonus!
- 45 hour week!
- Chance to join a growing business
Our client a large automotive accident repair centre in the Merthyr Tydfil region is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Panel Technician to join their busy bodyshop!
As a Vehicle Panel Beater you will be required to efficiently repair vehicles checking on completion ensuring there are no defects as well as quality controlling and providing support for other Vehicle Panel Technicians and Apprentices. Our client has a constant flow of vehicles going through the workshop so the ideal candidate for the job must be able to work to targets with the large amount of work coming through the Bodyshop but most important be able to produce a high quality of workmanship given you will be predominantly be working on a more expensive range of vehicles.
In order to be eligible for this Panel Beater role you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Panel Technician to NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent as a minimum. You will need to hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Candidates with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For the Panel Beaters hard work our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary up to £14 per hour over a 45 hour week (£32,760 per annum) pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous incentivised bonus structure creating a potential uncapped annual earnings of £36,000+ per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a growing accident repair group in the South Wales region.
The successful Panel Beater is required to work a 45 hour week Monday to Friday. Occasional Saturdays may be required subject to business demand so you will need to be flexible with this however they would be paid as overtime.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Merthyr Tydfil please contact Josh friend at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!