Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Up to £40000 per annum
8 months ago
Panel Beater required in Tunbridge Wells
Our Client a Classic Car Restoration Specialist is looking to recruit an exceptional panel beater to join their team in Tunbridge Wells
Our Client is offering the successful Panel Beater:
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Excellent continuous training provided
Duties of a Panel Beater with our Client:
- Making assessments of damaged vehicles, deciding how best to repair it and estimating the time and cost for the repair.
- Mending rusted parts of a vehicle's bodywork.
- Removing any dents in panels.
- Repairing minor scratches, or making replacement panels.
- Welding new or repaired panels into place.
- Finishing the repair in a way that matches the rest of the bodywork or preparing the surface for a paint sprayer.
- Keeping records of all work carried out.
What our Clients expect of their Panel Beater:
- Must have experience in metal and filler work
- Great attention to detail
- Must have at least 5+ years' experience
If you are interested in hearing more about this Parts Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!