Up to £28504 per annum
16 days ago
- Vehicle Panel Technician required in Newport!
- Up to £11.30 per hour with £5,000 additional bonus potential!
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday!
- Chance to join a growing local business!
Our client, a large multi-franchise approved car dealer group established throughout South Wales, is currently looking to recruit an experienced and professional Vehicle Panel Technician to join their busy accident repair centre in Newport!
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a team, you will be responsible for carrying out panel repair work on all makes of motor vehicles. You will pay particular attention to quality and speed of completion in a way that reflects our client's high standards. You will need to ensure that every vehicle is 100% prepared in the expected time frames and that a high level of productivity is maintained.
In order to be eligible for this role, you will ideally to be a fully qualified Vehicle Panel Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum however our client is also open to candidates with a considerable number of years experience as a Vehicle Panel Technician that do not have any formal qualifications. You will need to hold the UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary up to £11.30 per hour over a 40 hour week (£23,504 per annum) pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous performance related bonus scheme of up to £5,000+ per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at the standard rate.
- 23 days annual leave plus the bank holidays.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Company pension and staff benefits schemes
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a growing local business.
- A 40-hour working week Monday to Friday with no weekends required.