Rhondda Cynon Taff, Wales
Up to £18358 per annum
8 months ago
Parts Advisor required in Rhonnda Cynon Taff!
- Starting salary up to £8.21 per hour with overtime paid at time and a half rate!
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm paid as overtime!
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a family run dealer group!
Our client, a family run multi-site car dealer group with almost fifty years' experience in the motor industry in South Wales, are looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Parts Advisor for one of their franchise approved dealerships in Newport!
Reporting to the Parts Manager and working as part of a small team, you shall primarily be responsible for handling automotive parts goods inward deliveries, correctly store parts in the right location, and carry out stock control and accounting. You shall also be responsible for dealing with trade and retail customers regarding parts enquiries ensuring that all parts orders are accurately identified, promptly picked and dispatched, supply parts to our client's Vehicle Technicians in the workshop, and on occasions cover delivery runs in the absence of a Delivery Driver.
In order to be eligible, Parts Advisor shall ideally live in the Newport region or live within an easily commutable distance of Newport. Our client requires at least 1/2 years recent or current vehicle parts advisory experience within a franchise approved dealership. You shall also need to be IT literate given you will work daily with a dealer management system and electronic parts catalogue system (any experience working with ADP/Kerridge would be highly beneficial). You shall hold a UK driving license with minimal points and have strong customer service/sales skills with a friendly and charismatic telephone manner.
For your hard work as a Parts Advisor, our client is offering…
- Starting salary of up to £19,000 per annum pending experience.
- Performance related bonus scheme of up to £3-4,000 per annum.
- Overtime paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- Full in-house and manufacturer approved training provided.
- 22 days' annual leave plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a family run multi-site car dealer group with almost fifty years' experience in the motor industry in South Wales.
- Working hours from 7:00am-3:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm paid as overtime. Some flexibility shall be required with these hours subject to business demand.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Rhondda Cynon Taff please contact Joshua Friend at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.