Partner Relationship Manager (VDA/ Estimator) to join our Client’s National Vehicle Leasing Company.
- A Basic Salary of up to £35k per annum
- Various company benefits
- No contracted weekends!
- Completely self-managed role
Duties of a Partner Relationship Manager with our Client include the below;
You must have experience of dealing with external suppliers and partners on a business to business basis - problem-solving, taking ownership of multiple operations, working and managing on an independent basis - in order to be suitable.
- Early inspection
- Associated costs
- Overview of authorisation
- Invoicing management
- Mechanical authorisation
- Compliance Service history checks, recall management, V5, working in partnership supplier
- Pre dispatch QA
- In process QA
- SLA monitoring and adherence
- Throughput process management
- Car rejection back-out process
- Images / photography
- Customer satisfaction feedback and trend analysis
- Training partner employee on CN values
What our Clients expect of their Partner Manager (VDA/ Estimator):
- Problem-solving to solve the unexpected to meet internal and supplier problems
- Commercially aware of repair methodologies and costings
- Experience of managing suppliers/ performance management using solid relationships to optimise supplier performance
- Exceptional understanding of the customer/consumer customer journey
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work with an internal and remote team to develop and perfect processes
- Innovate, create solutions and engage with colleagues, customers and suppliers
If this Partner Relationship Manager (Vehicle Damage Assessor / Estimator) Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Norwich please contact Jack at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.