Gatwick, West Sussex
Up to £20970 per annum
3 months ago
Parts Administrator Required in Gatwick
Up To £20,000 Depending On Experience
40 Hours Per Week Monday To Friday Only
Our client, a large Automotive Business in the Gatwick, West Sussex area is currently looking to hire an experienced Parts Advisor / Administrator to join their team in a busy Automotive environment in Gatwick.
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Up to £20,000 Depending on Experience
Processing supplier invoices and credit notes raised to the Parts department including:
* Automatic registration
* Automatic Receipting
* Manual receipting where applicable
* Invoice verification
* Delivery note matching
* Monitoring returns on the system following up outstanding credit notes with operational managers
* Checking cost price against charged price and flagging discrepancies
* Reconciliation of key supplier accounts
* Processing single point invoicing transactions, ensuring all invoices and credit notes are processed by each month end
Due to the nature of the role our client would prefer applicants with previous parts experience within the motor trade but will consider training.
If this Parts Administrator Job is of interest to you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in Gatwick then please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.