Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
Up to £20000 per annum
8 days ago
Parts Administrator required for Commercial Dealership in Stockton-on-Tees
- Basic Salary up to £20,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9-5
- Work for a Strong Regional Employer with a Great Reputation
Our client, a Commercial Dealership in Stockton-on-Tees, is seeking a Parts Administrator to join its team.
Applications are naturally sought from someone currently working in a Parts Administration position with a stable working background. Those working within other sectors of the Motor Trade within an Administrator role who have some knowledge of how the Parts Department operate are also encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will need to have strong analytical qualities, be capable of working with large amounts of data and confident using databases and spreadsheets.
Your duties as a Parts Administrator may include but are not limited to:
- Producing weekly, monthly and quarterly trend and sales reports for management
- Analysing daily sales reports to ensure maximum revenue has been achieved
- Working with Depot Management to identify customer sale patterns and potential spend amounts
- Developing the customer database for future marketing and promotions
- Identifying customers by spending trends, turnover and profit to develop the business
Basic salary for this role is up to £20,000 depending on skill level and experience.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9-5.
If this Parts Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stockton-on-Tees please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Administrator to Dealer Principals.